Vacature – Senior Finance Associate (Ingevuld)
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
Purpose of the Job
As an accounting professional, you will be part of the global finance team, with a focus on the finance operations of our R&D center in Utrecht. In this role you will be the first point of contact for all operational finance related questions from the organization, responsible for the local AP process and payroll and perform month closing activities. You will be reporting to the Manager Accounting Operations based in Denmark. We are looking for a pro-active individual to provide accounting services in an effective and efficient manner and identify ways to improve accounting operations.
- You are the first point of contact for finance at Genmab B.V.
- You are responsible for month end closings and B/S reconciliations.
- You maintain the expense management system, Acubiz.
Accounts Payable process:
- You are responsible for invoice registration.
- You maintain vendor data.
- You resolve issues with invoicing internally and with vendors.
- You are accountable for workflow monitoring (approval process).
- You are responsible for checking monthly mutations and processing by external salary processor ADP
- You manage salary postings and reconciliations.
- You take an active role in the ERP implementation process.
Skills & Experience
You are experienced, motivated, organised and work efficiently. Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You are qualified to HBO level in Finance/Accounting.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You take initiative and are able to work independently.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You are preferably experienced with (large / cloud based) ERP systems.
- Experience of the ERP implementation process is beneficial.
Do you meet the criteria for this challenging position within GenMab? Please send your letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0651262321Meer Vacatures